Newcomer from a student

Dear group members;
I'm a student from Turkey and interested in multicast research and I want to participate in SAM researches. I have neither any background on this research area nor any mentor ( academic ). I want to participate in an universal project which is my reason to mail here. Would you mind to accept me to an ongoing research?
Thanks in advance.

Best Regards