Re: [IAB] IETF 92 in Dallas!

Folks, as a Dallas resident I have to let you know that the flooding
we had in 2006 happened after a long period of draught and the rain
was very welcome to the people at that time, may be not so much of it
of course :-).

It was a natural event that happens rarely in Dallas, in fact since
2006, it has not happened again. We do get stormy weather and a few
hour delays in DFW, so far, that's all.

Please do not equate Dallas to floods :-).

Regards,

Behcet