Re: Last Call: Modern Global Standards Paradigm

--On Saturday, August 11, 2012 12:51 -0400 Phillip Hallam-Baker
<hallam@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> But do not discount the possibility that inducing the US to
> withdraw is the objective of certain parties in this little
> exercise.

Given the fraction of the ITU budget and the even larger
fraction of the T-Sector budget that come from the US and
US-based Sector Members, that would be fairly irrational
behavior for those who wanted to preserve a healthy and
well-staffed ITU.  On the other hand, irrational behavior would
be nothing new in this area so I can't disagree with the
possibility.

    john