Re: RFC and I-D Citation Tool

Hi,

On 2012-08-01 01:17 Ole Jacobsen said:

> One feature request that I discussed with Henrik was to either
> "auto-detect" I-D file names and handle them slightly differently
> from RFC numbers (by putting the file name as the final entry)
> OR just having two tools. With the kind of feedback Henrik is
> getting I am sure the tool will be improved/enhanced over time.

I've now set up the tool to use different templates, depending on
whether the document is an RFC or a draft (actually, it's decided
on whether or not I find an RFC number in the metadata I have for
a document).

Let me know if this works for you, or if further tweaks are needed
to provide what is desired.

Best regards,

	Henrik