Re: So, where to repeat? (was:Re: management granularity)

The Orlando airport is a nightmare almost any time and will be even worse during this upcoming IETF.  When I had my FlyClear card it was the only airport where I ever felt that it was necessary.

Avoiding Orlando during the many weeks a spring break would have been good.

Geoff