RE: So, where to repeat? (was:Re: management granularity)

I made always good experiences with meeting venues in the downtown of hub cities with good flight connections.
As a European for me the east coast of North America is better than the west coast.

So far my experience was very good with following meeting locations and would agree for a repetition:
Vancouver, Chicago, San Francisco, Philadelphia, Paris, London, Stockholm and even Minneapolis (brrr).

Bad experiences were: Dublin (60 min. as a sum to drive for a dinner), Maastricht (60 min. as a sum to walk for a dinner), Anaheim (far away from the LA airport)

Why don't we actually plan a meeting in Boston, New York, Madrid, or Lisbon?

Cheers,
Mehmet