Re: Last Call: <draft-hoffman-tao-as-web-page-02.txt> (Publishing the "Tao of the IETF" as a Web Page) to Informational RFC

Hi John,

Let's wait for the iesg and I trust they will find the solution after
they read our comments. I beleive that your comments are sound, and
will be taken by the iesg. If things turn against your suggestions
there are some procedure-options to go forward, but I don't think will
be in that direction.

AB