Re: Last Call: <draft-hoffman-tao-as-web-page-02.txt> (Publishing the "Tao of the IETF" as a Web Page) to Informational RFC

+1

I support all your suggestions (i.e. point 1 and 2, and nits i and ii
) , and hope that iesg, and editor agrees, and that the community
considers them for progress. I seen the change in the
draft-document-03 which I think getting better but still not satisfied

The new vesion 3 draft (dated 5 July) does not include all your
suggestion, please read and comment on draft-03 (the subject refers to
draft-02, did you read draft-03?).
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hoffman-tao-as-web-page-03

AB
My previous input to the subject: