Re: Proposed Update to Note Well

> having just gone through a similar exercise over on the IRTF side of things
> (see http://irtf.org/ipr), I wonder if what we came up with as a text couldn't
> be adapted to also work for the IETF

It's too long.  We're looking for something *very* short, just a "sound bite", which gets the main point across and sends anyone who needs more details to the right place.  That's why we're trying to resist all the "Yes, but that's not quite it, and you have to add this" modifications.  I think even the initial one we posted is a bit too long, and PSA has distilled it, in a couple of his messages, to what I think is the real essence.

Barry