RE: Last Call: <draft-ietf-6man-lineid-05.txt> (The Line Identification Destination Option) to Experimental RFC

Dear Suresh, all,

Even if the document includes several warnings about the unreliability of an RS-based mechanism, I suggest to add a pointer to the following document:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dec-6man-rs-access-harmful-00.

The document can be cited as an informative reference.

Thanks.

Cheers,
Med