RE: [spfbis] Last Call: <draft-ietf-spfbis-experiment-09.txt> (Resolution of The SPF and Sender ID Experiments) to Informational RFC

In my quest to ensure I'm never done with a document I'm editing, I reviewed this myself and found a couple of things I plan to change after Last Call completes.  They are either grammar corrections or removal of redundant text, and aren't substantive, so I don't expect they're controversial.  So just to head off other reviewers' comments:

1) The Introduction's first and second paragraph contain substantially identical text.  This will be trimmed.

2) In the Analysis section, I believe conclusions 4 and 6 are redundant.  I propose to remove 6.

3) There are a few places where I should've used "that" instead of "which".

-MSK