Re: Last Call: <draft-polk-ipr-disclosure-03.txt> (Promoting Compliance with Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) Disclosure Rules) to Informational RFC

Sam:

I'm seeking clarity.  Are you suggesting that the pre-WG mail list ask this question while drafting the charter, or are you suggesting that the IESG include this question in the call for external review of the charter, or both?

Russ