Re: RFC 2119 terms, ALL CAPS vs lower case

> So perhaps if Randy's new suggested boilerplate could be added as
> an erratum to 2119

yikes!  i did not intend that.  and i think folk need to look up
'erratum', think trivial bug fix.  this would be a change.  and i do
not have the hubris to change sob's immortal words :)

i think the practical problem my text may hit is id-nits and id nit
pickers.  two friends have warned me that i may have fun getting a
draft through the iesg with it, and that i can look forward to
silliness.  my read of the iesg is that they have been taking a
higher road these years.  but we'll see.

randy