RE: [nvo3] WG Review: Network Virtualization Overlays (nvo3) - 25-Apr-2012 update

Joe and Pat,

I'm less concerned about this - I think the words "if suitable" regarding
use of existing IETF protocols are sufficient to support choosing the best
solution whether it comes from IETF or elsewhere.  As Pat notes:

> when the time comes, we will debate what is suitable anyway.

I agree that such a debate is inevitable.

Thanks,
--David
David L. Black, Distinguished Engineer
EMC Corporation, 176 South St., Hopkinton, MA  01748
+1 (508) 293-7953             FAX: +1 (508) 293-7786
david.black@xxxxxxx        Mobile: +1 (978) 394-7754