Re: Proposed IESG Statement on the Conclusion of Experiments

On Apr 22, 2012, at 7:44 AM, Fred Baker wrote:

> Saying that "nobody" is using a given code point or RFC of any category is very difficult.

True enough, although since you didn't give context I'm not sure who you're making that point to, or why. The proposal Adrian originally sent talks about optionally deprecating code points, which while generally related to your comment, isn't the same.

--John