RE: Proposed IESG Statement on the Conclusion of Experiments

Hi Lars,

I was just typing a similar response to Eliot and Scott.

Clearly the IESG does not have authority over the IRTF stream.

I had thought this context ant the limitation to the IETF stream was clear in
the initial blurb ("Experiments are an established and valuable part of the IETF
process.") but obviously I was wrong :-)

We will add clarification of this point to the statement.

Thanks,
Adrian