Re: [dane] Last Call: <draft-ietf-dane-protocol-19.txt> (The DNS-Based Authentication of Named Entities (DANE) Protocol for Transport Layer Security (TLS)) to Proposed Standard

> On Thu Apr 12 08:11:43 2012, SM wrote:
> > In Section 1.3:
> >
> >   "A DNS query can return multiple certificate associations, such
> > as in
> >    the case of a server is changing from one certificate to
> > another."
> >
> > The sentence seems incorrect.
> >
> No, this seems correct, in as much as multiple TLSA records can be
> returned. A forward reference to §A.4 would be handy here.

I think he was referring to the grammar.  Shouldn't it say:

 "A DNS query can return multiple certificate associations, such as in
 the case of a server that is changing from one certificate to
 another."

["that" inserted.]

	John