Re: RFC 6592 on The Null Packet

In the Introduction I read

  "Mind you, the Null Packet is not created by compressing a packet until it
   disappears into nothingness."

That is nice, since I believe that doing so would create a "black hole
packet" that would attract and collapse the whole Internet.  On the
plus side, we would not need to worry anymore about IPv6...