Re: Issues relating to managing a mailing list...

On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 08:03:50AM -0700, ned+ietf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Or better still, don't strip anything. Use a reasonably capable client and
> that doesn't fetch attachments unless you tell it to.

Yes.  What problem is this proposal to do anything about attachments
trying to solve?  Of all the non-problems around the IETF in search of
a lot of extra rules, at first glance this one seems to me like the
noniest.

Andrew Sullivan
ajs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx