Re: Last Call: <draft-ietf-appsawg-xdash-03.txt> (Deprecating Use of the "X-" Prefix in Application Protocols) to Best Current Practice

> it would be a very broken implementation, but not something
> that harmed the Internet or even anyone else whose applications worked
> properly.  At most it would harm its own user, who I assume would quickly
> dump it.

I don't think harm to the Internet is the bar for MUST.  If your
implementation would generally be considered broken if you did X, then
I think that rates a MUST NOT X.  It's often a bit of judgment whether
to use MUST NOT or SHOULD NOT, and we have some latitude in making
that judgment.  I agree with PSA and MNot that this case should be
MUST NOT.

Barry