Re: Last Call: <draft-weil-shared-transition-space-request-14.txt> (IANA Reserved IPv4 Prefix for Shared Address Space) to BCP

The more serious problem is that IPv6 people in IETF do
not admit IPv6 broken, which makes it impossible to fix
IPv6.

Make a draft, gather your "supporters" and take that discussion on
6man wg. I'm sure there are people open to consider any arguments on
what's wrong/or not.

Now, I'm tired of speaking with those who decided that IPv6
must be perfect.

They have been warned about 10 years ago.

Nowadays, I'm telling operators how IPv6 is broken to be
not operational.

Either way, we're way passed changing any of the important parts of
IPv6. That has to be IPv6 v2 WITH backward compability to IPv6 (as we
currently know it).

A problem, maybe the worst operationally, of IPv6 is that IPv6
address is 16B, divine to remember, because of failed attempt
to have SLAAC.

As most operators are human, forget backward compatibility.

It is a lot easier for all the players to make IPv4 with NAT
end to end transparent.

					Masataka Ohta