RE: Last Call: <draft-ietf-dnsext-xnamercode-00.txt> (xNAME RCODE and Status Bits Clarification) to Proposed Standard

I made the same point in my review of this for AppsDir, and it got a similar response.

In short, I also find the current presentation a bit awkward.  To fix it, I believe Section 2 should be dropped, and the references for the definitions of AA and AD should be moved to the current Section 4.  No details are lost, the document becomes simpler, and simpler is better.

I appreciate any working group's time spent developing and reviewing something, but the fact that DNSEXT approved it this way doesn't mean it can't be improved.

-MSK