Re: [IAOC] primary Paris hotel booking

On 3 Jan 2012, at 16:02, Bob Hinden wrote:

> Wes,
>
> I think everyone on the IAOC was surprised when we first heard that the meeting hotel insisted that people can only use fax or email to send in their reservations.  We tried to get the hotel to change this, but they would not budge.  This included their rejection of accepting reservations by phone.

I sent them an encrypted PDF by email, and then called Hotel Concorde to give Carole Masson the password by phone. I was told that I could neither speak with Carole Masson nor leave a message for her. So right now the hotel has an encrypted PDF from me which they cannot view.

BTW, the Hotel Concorde phone number given at <http://www.ietf.org/meeting/83/hotel.html> is wrong.

Web page says: +33 1 40 68 50 50
Actual number:  +33 1 40 68 50 68

Stuart Cheshire