Re: [mpls] point 3 in... RE: Questions about draft-betts-itu-oam-ach-code-point

Also taking my chair hat off ... as Malcolm stated that G.8113.1
applies to PWs, and the requested allocation is in a registry that
originated in the PWE3 working group, I agree that a PWE3 WG last call
is warranted. This could certainly take place in parallel with the
MPLS WG last call.

Cheers,
Andy