I wish ...

.. I knew how to move things forward.   Earlier this year, the discussion was
about how meetings might be reorganised to make more happen, and I commented
that six meetings a year - no need to attend them - might produce six spurts of
activity in a 12 month period instead of three.

Post-Taipei, most of the WG I track, with the notable exception of the terrible
twins of v6, seem to be moribund; WGLC go unanswered, calls for adoption lie
fallow, those edits that would be made as soon as the window opened again remain
unmade, ...

The IESG is evidently working hard, but at the lower strata, ...

For Christmas, I wish ...

Tom Petch