Re: Last Call: <draft-gerhards-syslog-plain-tcp-11.txt> (Transmission ofSyslog Messages over TCP) to Informational RFC

That's very interesting. I've produced a number of RFCs over the years
that reference US-ASCII and, since I had no idea that RFC 20 existed
(it wasn't even on line when I started), I've always used the
following reference. No one ever pointed out RFC 20 to me...

     ANSI, "USA Standard Code for Information Interchange", X3.4,
American National Standards Institute: New York, 1968.

Thanks,
Donald
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1-508-333-2270 (cell)
 155 Beaver Street, Milford, MA 01757 USA
 d3e3e3@xxxxxxxxx