Re: Last Call: <draft-amundsen-item-and-collection-link-relations-04.txt> (The Item and Collection Link Relations) to Informational RFC

11.12.2011 2:07, SM wrote:
At 14:17 10-12-2011, Alexey Melnikov wrote:
Nit: The first use of IRI needs a reference, most likely Normative.

As a nit, the author of the draft could get away with a normative reference to RFC 5988 as the text refers to "Context IRI" and "Target IRI".

The above is also applicable for draft-yevstifeyev-disclosure-relation-00.

I think in both cases with my document and Mike's document, we by making a normative reference to RFC 5988 suppose it to have been read by the reader of our documents, and so the regulation regarding use of IRIs are implied. I don't think some change is needed.

Mykyta Yevstifeyev

Regards,
-sm