Re: Request to publish draft-betts-itu-oam-ach-code-point-01.txt

All,

It is up to the sponsoring AD to decide on the review process. The mpls wg co-chairs will discuss this this week, and we'll let the AD know what we think.

With my wg chair hat off I have to say that more review is better than less.

I assume that the will inform us of the review process as soon as it has been decided.

/Loa

Skickat från min iPhone