[no subject]

Hi,

Tom you wrote on 3 Dec: " I would commend to you the e-mail that Russ posted here 30Nov2011 ... so claiming what is and is not part of MPLS-TP calls for some thought."

I would suggest that you also read the following from the same e-mail from Russ to Malcolm Johnson:
"(2) I do not see acknowledgement of the necessary changes to the content of G.8113.1 that address my earlier comments.  The Japanese document indicates that the content to be revised to reflect that G.8113.1 is not included as part of MPLS or MPLS-TP.  I anticipate technical changes, not just the inclusion of a statement that G.8113.1 is not part of MPLS or MPLS-TP."

Which makes me understand that in Russ's opinion, and certainly in the opinion of many other IETF attendees, that your conclusion of "The deadline would appear to be 12Jan2012 which Malcolm and Huub would appear to have provided us with the wherewithall to meet." is incorrect at the moment

Best regards,
Yaacov Weingarten
Nokia Siemens Networks
Industry Environment, PTE