RE: Request to publish draft-betts-itu-oam-ach-code-point-01.txt

Hi Huub and authors of draft-betts-itu-oam-ach-code-point,

Thanks for issuing a publication request and supplying the Secretariat with a
write-up. The document is entered in the datatracker and you can see its status
at http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-betts-itu-oam-ach-code-point/

You suggested me as the sponsoring AD, so I will do the first steps to see how
we should progress the draft.

My process is from here on is as follows:

- Review draft and shepherd write-up
- Ask any questions and request a draft update if necessary
- Consult the MPLS WG chairs and IESG about whether this needs
   to be run through the MPLS WG and whether RFC 4929 applies
- Issue IETF last call if applicable

Please note that I am travelling for the next two weeks at the ITU-T SG15
meeting, so my ability to process this work will be reduced: I also have to
continue to do normal AD work-load, and the output of IETF working groups takes
precedence over AD sponsored documents.

Thanks,
Adrian