Re: Consensus Call: draft-weil-shared-transition-space-request

Ted,

> There are enterprises that currently use
> 172.16/12.

Yes, but I thought the topic of discussion when I wrote was the
default prefix used by mass-market NAT CPE boxes. That's a very
different problem than dealing with enterprise networks or even
ISPs that have intentionally deployed 172.16/12. I'm not suggesting
that reconfiguring those intentional deployments is easy, but then
no solution to this problem is easy. Reconfiguring mass-market boxes
is simply impossible.

Regards
   Brian