RE: Last Call: <draft-kucherawy-dkim-atps-11.txt> (DKIM Authorized Third-Party Signers) to Experimental RFC

So it does, and the registry for DKIM signature tags is "IETF Consensus", which doesn't require standards track documents to update.  So I guess the registrations could indeed be made here.  Neat.

It's a short walk from the current wording to actually requesting the IANA action.  I'll check with my shepherd and sponsoring AD for advice prior to the end of LC.

Thanks,
-MSK