Re: the success of MIME types was Re: discouraged by .docx was Re: Plagued by PPTX again

And I would have to characterize all of that as 100% grade A hogwash. I'm not
going to bother refuting each point since even if this nonsense were true
top-level type rules, or the lack thereof are completely irreleant to the
matter at hand. But feel free to read the thread if you want the real story.

				Ned