RE: Plagued by PPTX again

> In the interest of
> 1) Facilitating work
> 2) Making its work available to as wide an audience as possible, and
> 3) Lowering barriers to participation...

Right. We are talking about presentation slides,
not about something that absolutely has to readable years hence.

So the slides need to be in a format that
1) the chairs can display on their computers
2) the great majority of people who may be remotely participating can read on whatever up-to-date device they have
3) is relatively compact so that remote participants can download on-the-fly

Sounds like pptx to me...

and please do NOT consider another XML markup scheme and special IETF tools to create slides !!!

Y(J)S