Re: The death John McCarthy

FYI - we talked about the name of the group in the IESG meeting last night. After a review of the thread, the IESG concluded that there is no consensus to change the name of the LISP working group. But judging from the interest in the rest of the discussion, I'm standing by and awaiting for the large amount of feedback that we will get when the main spec goes to IETF Last Call (which is expected to happen soon).

Jari