Re: Last Call: <draft-jdfalk-maawg-cfblbcp-02.txt> (Complaint Feedback Loop Operational Recommendations) to Informational RFC

On Oct 14, 2011, at 6:14 AM, Barry Leiba wrote:

>> The sponsoring AD would like to know what is desired in the RFC Editor note:
>> What would you like the short title to be? "CFBL Recommendations"?
>
> Yes, that's consistent with the main title.

Agreed.

> I think those are reasonable compromises, but, of course, I can't
> speak for J.D.  I suggest moving the second paragraph of the Abstract
> into a new "Introduction" section that comes first in the body (new
> Section 1).  Put the footnote [1] to MAAWG there, and then put the
> "about MAAWG" text in the footnote.  Everyone understand that?  Makes
> sense?  I think that works better than putting it in the Acks.

I'm okay with either, with a slight preference for including it in the Acknowledgements section.  MAAWG understands that this kind of boilerplate is unusual for IETF documents.

Should I submit a new draft with these changes?

--
J.D. Falk
the leading purveyor of industry counter-rhetoric solutions