Re: Last Call: <draft-jdfalk-maawg-cfblbcp-02.txt> (Complaint Feedback Loop Operational Recommendations) to Informational RFC

>> He's not talking about the filename; the short title is what's printed
>> at the top of every page.  It comes from the "abbrev" parameter in the
>> "title" element in the XML.  It can be changed with an RFC Editor
>> note.
>
> I'm certain MAAWG won't object to that change.  Do I need to send the note?

No; the sponsoring AD will enter the RFC Editor note in the tracker.
You can change it in your XML, and if there are other changes that
require a revised I-D it'll get picked up then.  Otherwise, the RFC
Editor will fix it before AUTH48.

Barry