RE: Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-avtext-client-to-mixer-audio-level-05.txt

Hi, Alexey -- thank you for the Gen-ART review.

Alexey Melnikov writes:
> Question: are the two encoding of the audio level indication option specified in the document really necessary?

Do you mean the one-byte vs. two-byte forms of the header extension (Figure 1 vs. Figure 2)?  These are the two forms of the generic header extensions defined by RFC 5285.  The actual payload (one byte containing the V and level bits) is identical in the two cases; the only difference is the container.  We can add some text clarifying this point if you think it would be helpful.

> Nits/editorial comments:
> s/relys/relies ???

Thanks, will fix.

--