Re: IAOC: delegating ex-officio responsibility

John,

I don't see how you took what I said and then interpreted it as suggesting that I was saying proposing an "absolute dictatorship".  You do have a good imagination :-)

Also, I have been proposing some other ways of solving the I* overload problems as you suggested, except that I don't think the solution to the I* overload problem is in the IASA.

If we (the community) are going to solve the I* overload problem, it would be good to have some actual data on how the I* chairs spend their time.  It would be good to have a better understanding of the problem before proposing solutions.

Bob