Re: Conclusion of the last call on draft-housley-two-maturity-levels

Honestly, the thing that is the most broken about this draft is the idea that there's something wrong with our process because few drafts make it to full standard, so the solution is to short-circuit the process.  The transition from Draft to Full Standard is the least of the problems with our process.  And the sooner we stop trying to fix irrelevancies, the better.

Keith