RE: 2119bis

So this protracted (and, in my view, hijacked) sound-and-fury thread about concerns with interpretation of RFC2119 and the rough consensus process, and hints about an activist Area Director, is really just a platform to vent your frustration with a decision made in a working group where you were in the minority?

The issue to which you're referring closed months ago.  After a long battle, some compromise text was reached that included some of what you advocated, which during IESG evaluation drew a DISCUSS and it was rolled back before being approved for publication.  This is all recorded in the archives.

It really is time to move on.