Re: [Ietf-krb-wg] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-krb-wg-otp-preauth-18

I was thinking that if it's a proprietary OTP, we can still use it even if the algorithm is secret.  If we know we're getting a "clear text" OTP value and we have an (unspecified) method of verifying it against some external infrastructure, that's enough to use otp-preauth.

However I don't think this actually requires a complete registry.  A single undefined/external entry for the existing PSKC registry would be sufficient, wouldn't it?