Re: Agenda known in advance? was Re: Experiment for different schedule for Friday

Glen,

On Tue, 2011-08-23 at 17:14 +0700, Glen Zorn wrote:

> > If the idea of not fixing agendas is to remain, then any experiments for
> > extending the Friday schedule pretty much mean that everyone has to
> > extend their stay, doesn't it? I think if we want to use Friday time
> > properly, then this ideology needs to go.
>
> Either that or the idea that Friday is an "off day" has to go.  Oh,
> wait, it has, a couple of years ago.

I don't believe I mentioned anywhere that Friday is considered an "off
day". I did not even say that the working group session that I missed
was on a Friday.

What I think is we would get a better use of time by making an agenda
and sticking to it. I think that would make it easier on everyone
attending. I also think that without this, Friday slots will always be
ghetto.

> Slow learner or just in denial?

That's pretty rude. It makes me sad that this kind of mail is "okay" at
the IETF. :(

--
Shane