Alternative to the Hyatt

On 8/22/2011 5:16 PM, Ray Pelletier wrote:
The Hyatt knew that foreign visitors needed to use the Hyatt as headquarters

Folks,

For reference, I found the AT Boutique Hotel, near the Convention Center.

Tripadvisor comments are generally positive and the facilities are claimed to be newish. Photos look fine. Modest, workable place. Breakfast and wifi included.

Prices are entirely reasonable, although of course you get a small room.

They have a book-ahead special that doesn't seem to be available through the online system. I got it by faxing the hotel. It gives you the windowless rate for a room with a window...

The Hyatt is a bit northeast of the Center.  The Boutique is a bit southwest.

d/

ps. They have a page in English, and the fellow responding with a fax produced easy English, but it's clear this hotel is not targeted for English speakers. My usual experience at such places is that there is enough
--

  Dave Crocker
  Brandenburg InternetWorking