Re: [precis] Path towards a multilingalization IUse referent

Worley, Dale R (Dale) wrote:

> But in my social context, when someone argues for a universal
> communication system, they usually continue with a demand that
> everybody speaks English.  And I don't think that's what we intend.
> (<-- this is a joke)

You are confusing characters and languages.

Plain DNS is already multilingual, because all the languages in the
world can be represented in ASCII characters.

Adding fancy characters means most of the international people can't
recognize the characters, which is against Internationalization.

That is, plain DNS with ASCII is the most internationalized DNS.

							Masataka Ohta