RE: [mpls] Last Call: <draft-ietf-mpls-tp-on-demand-cv-06.txt> (MPLS On-demand Connectivity Verification and Route Tracing) to Proposed Standard

Hi,

I have made this comment before, I just want to make sure it is not lost. This draft is proposing a way to specify the length of sub-TLVs that is inconsistent with RFC 4379. I believe it would be better to align this with 4379 as the draft is updating it and I see no technical reason why this should be done differently from 4379.

Best,

Rolf

NEC Europe Limited | Registered Office: NEC House, 1 Victoria Road, London W3 6BL | Registered in England 2832014