Re: [v6ops] 6to4v2 (as in ripv2)?

To clarify, what I meant here is that with 3484-revise address selection rules in place, 6to4 is an overall benefit.  6to4 provides a means of accessing v6-only hosts and services when no other means is available.   And though one might argue that there are too few v6-only hosts and services to matter, that's a temporary situation.

Keith