Re: On attending BoFs

On Thu, Jul 28, 2011 at 7:10 PM, Eric Burger <eburger-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
+$1.00

Have we ever had a BOF that looked under-attended? Not me: always standing room only!

I would also argue that you want "BOF tourists." They might turn into participants. They also might point out
things like overlap with previous work in the IETF or some other SDO.

Regards
Marshall

Big rooms = good BOF.