Re: [BEHAVE] I-D Action: draft-ietf-behave-ftp64-12.txt

On 8 jul 2011, at 16:37, internet-drafts@xxxxxxxx wrote:

> A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Behavior Engineering for Hindrance Avoidance Working Group of the IETF.

> 	Title           : An FTP ALG for IPv6-to-IPv4 translation
> 	Author(s)       : Iljitsch van Beijnum
> 	Filename        : draft-ietf-behave-ftp64-12.txt
> 	Pages           : 17
> 	Date            : 2011-07-08

I made a cosmetic change to the short title used in the page headers and, after this week's discussion with Rockson Li, added this sentence:

   The ALG SHOULD ignore the AUTH command and not go into transparent
   mode if the server response is in the 4xx or 5xx ranges.

See the diff between -10 and -11 for more substantitative changes as a result of last call comments.

So I believe we now have the final version of this draft.

Iljitsch