RE: [mpls] Last Call: <draft-ietf-mpls-tp-cc-cv-rdi-05.txt> (Proactive Connectivity Verification, Continuity Check and Remote Defect indication for MPLS Transport Profile) to Proposed Standard

Neil,

I have a question for clarification.  Have you actually read draft-ietf-mpls-tp-cc-cv-rdi-05.txt?  I know you don't like doing this but generally it is considered good form to read something before commenting on it.

Thanks,

John

Sent from my iPhone